My LensBall Pro Stand With Mini Tripod is a must have accessory for all Lensball owners.
The stand consists of a base made of anodized aluminium, and a suction cup made of silicone rubber. The silicone suction cup will suck/stick to your Lensball. While the bottom part has a screwing thread that will fit on the supplied plastic tripod. The bottom of the stand is perfectly flat, so you can also place your Lensball on any surface without running the risk of it rolling away.
Please Note: (LensBall not included. Stand can be smaller than you may expect.)
- Tripod for Desktop Video Using this mini tripod is rock-solid, you can better shoot still images and movie images without shaking, suitable for vlog youtube podcast live chat streaming media travel interviews, etc.
- Functional Lens Ball Accessory The bracket can fix the 60mm to 80mm lens ball by suction, and it is perfectly installed on the tripod through the tripod thread of the base. It can be used on a tripod or just a stand-its base is flat and can be used alone with the lens ball.
- Selfie Stick Tripod When installed as a selfie stick, it can release your hand and enjoy your photography experience. Can stand on the table or floor, very suitable for video shooting or photography.
- Foldable Design of The Grip The foldable design can be changed from a tripod to a grip for handheld use, used for interviews and outdoor shooting and video recording, and is easy to fold for storage and portable use.
- Lightweight and Portable It is very easy to use anywhere, anytime. Suitable for various occasions, such as real-time streaming/travel/interview, etc.
Please Note: Lensballs must be purchased separately and are not included with the stand. We offer bundles if you would like to purchase the full kit.
Standard Shipping: FREE - All standard orders will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 48 hours to 72 hours (business days-Mon-Fri) Standard Australia Post parcel delivery times will then apply once your parcel leaves the warehouse which is 3-7 business days. (please note we don't ship on weekends or public holidays)
Express Post: (AUD $14.95 - $44.95) Express orders will generally leave our warehouse within 1 to 2 business days. Express post delivery times will then apply once your order leaves the warehouse which is usually 1-3 business days. (please note we don't ship on weekends or public holidays)
Courier Shipping: (AUD $14.95 - $39.95) If you require a more premium experience over Australia Post, select the courier delivery and we will send via Sendle, most courier orders will generally leave the warehouse in 2-3 business days, transit times will vary from 1-3 days for metro cities excluding Perth, regional locations and W.A/N.T will take 4-9 days. (please note we don't ship on weekends or public holidays)
International Shipping- to NZ, USA, UK, CANADA, FIJI. Standard International Shipping: We offer FREE shipping on items below 0.5 kg. These items will generally be shipped within 3 business days. Delivery times will vary depending on location, as a guide 10 -20 business days. Expedited: AUD $19.95 international orders will generally leave our warehouse within 48 hours (Mon-Fri). Delivery times will vary depending on location, as a guide 7-12 business days.
To estimate delivery time for either of the Australia Post services, Express or Standard post, visit the Australia Post delivery estimate website and enter the postcode 2154 (Castle Hill) in the ‘From’ field and your own postcode in the ‘To’ field. Remember to also consider the warehouse processing time for your order when working out when to expect your parcel. MyLensBall offers automated tracking support which will update you all the way along the delivery cycle, with detailed tracking information so your purchase is never too far away. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org